UCLA Scrub Top in Sky Blue
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The Classic 1 Pocket Top | Sky Blue Scrub Top with UCLA Logo.
- V Neck Design styled for loose comfort, whether in an operating room or jogging across campus.
- Set in sleeves creates a 4 panel scrub top which creates a better fitting scrub along the upper arm.
- Felling Stitch, robust felling stitch (rare in today's medical uniforms). The classic double needle stitch was originally created for uniforms being subjected to industrial laundering. Gel Scrub has brought it back - making them virtually indestructible.
- Brushed Poplin Fabric. Gel Scrubs double brushed (65/35) Poplin offers a truly soft and comfortable feel.
- The breast pocket is perfect for storing an iPod, stethoscope, pen, calculator and more.
- Meticulous Embroidery is a major component of Gel Scrubs. Not a patch nor a screen print, Gel Scrubs offers a computer-guided embroidery with pantone matched thread to give true team colors.
Click Here to see Size Chart
Please Note : Extended Sizes may be priced differently. Please see pricing after selecting color and size options.
Buying Hint : When buying solid scrubs, select the top and bottom from the same Brand and Collection for a perfect color match.